Throughout my career I’ve worked with so many young people who felt lost, misguided, overwhelmed or just plain uninterested about what options lay ahead of them after they finish school.
I’ve helped these students start to feel in control of their choices, given them the motivation to pursue careers that they previously felt were out of reach and most importantly, I gave them the confidence to believe in themselves and make decisions around their own interests and passions.
A guidance session lasts approximately 1.5 hours and during this time we will discuss your subjects in school, which ones you like or dislike, we’ll discuss extra curricular in school, interests and hobbies outside of school and any work experience or employment you have had to date.
- Leaving Certificate Subject Choice
- Career/Course/College Choices for Leaving Certificate Students
- UK College application support
- Alternative Education and Training Choices
- Adult Career Guidance
- CV & Interview Preparation Skills
It doesn’t matter what stage you are at. I work with:
- Students planning for leaving certificate
- Students and graduates making college applications
- College Students changing their mind or unsure about their current choices
- Parents or advocates who want to understand more about their child’s choices
- Adults making career changes
- Adults returning to work
- Anyone who just wants to do something different.
How I Help
Through my workshop, training programmes and 1-to-1 sessions, I love helping students and career changers find the right path
Training for Parents
Understand the options and learn how to support your leaving cert student as they choose a career
Find Your Passion
Make career decisions that align with your values and passion on this short interactive workshop.
Get 1-to-1 career guidance counselling and support from Orla (via zoom or face to face)